- @tee2fr3sh Text me. I’ll show u 7 hours ago
- @CiaraTG Dunno why I didn’t do this earlier 9 hours ago
- Just realized I can emphasize my own texts in iMessage. I'm bout to be OD annoying and ❤️ and HAHA at all my texts. 9 hours ago
- ✨✨✨ twitter.com/sevyn/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Nah. We good. twitter.com/recordonline/s… 9 hours ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
I think we all have those particular players in the NBA that just annoy the hell out of us as fans. Some of those players might even be on the team you root for. For me, most of the players … Continue reading
I know some people might not approve of Shawne Williams behavior last night. I am not one of them. I applaud him. We need someone on this team who is not afraid to put in work. I’m old school with … Continue reading
One of the few good plays in the first 3 quarters last night.
Last night Madison Square Garden was turned into a time machine. The Delorean was loaded with Plutonium, flux capacitor was operational and fully powered by 1.21 gigawats.
Who knew that OJ Mayo would take his name literally. He was suspended for 10 games for testing positive for Dehydroepiandrosterone aka “Juice” aka “Steroids”.
I know Amar’e says “Nobodys afraid of the Miami Heat” but I am. Not the type of fear you have when your speeding and see the police in your rear-view mirror but more fearful of another Knicks loss. I … Continue reading
Watch that ball bounce off Emeka’s head after Ibaka rips the ball away from David West and dunks it down. Thats dunking with authority!